KY-200KYG Air Compressor (can be customized) :
Permanent magnet inverter compressor because of its energy saving and high efficiency has become a hot and bright spot of the industry, the original air compressor energy consumption on the market, is gradually being the permanent magnet inverter compressor to replace or replacement, users can directly bring cost saveing of 20%-40%.
With the development of science and technology, air compressor is widely used in many industries such as machinery, metallurgy, building materials, electric power, chemical industry, food, textile and so on. However, the air compressor belongs to the high energy consumption equipment, power consumption in some industries accounted for more than 30% og the power consumption of production, it is commonly known as “electric tiger”.
1,AIR PRESSURE STABILLTY
Due to the use of screw air compressor variable frequency stepless speed regulation characteristics of inverter, inverter controller or regulator through internal PID, can smoothly start; on consumption volatility is relatively large occasions, and can quicklyh adjust the response. Compared with the upper and lower limit switch control of the power frequency operation, the air pressure stability increases exponentially.
2,START NO IMPACT
Because the transducer itself contained the function of soft starter, starting current within the maximum rated current of 1.2 times, compared with the start frequency in general more than 6 times the rated current, start a little impact.
This impact is not only on the grid, the impact of the entire mechanical system, but also greatly reduced.
3,VARIABLE FLOW CONTROL
Power driven air compressor can only work in an exhaust, inverter air compressor can work in a wide range of exhaust. Frequency converter is based on the actual use of gas in real time to adjust the motor speed to control the amount of exhaust.
When the air volume is low, the air compressor can be automatically dormant. thereby greatly redcing the energy loss. The optimized control strategy can further improve the energy saving effect.
4,AC POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE BETTER
Because of the over modulation technology of the inverter, the output voltage of the motor can be output when the voltage of the AC power supply is low, and the voltage of the output to the motor is too high.
For the generation of power, frequeucy conversion drive can show its advantages.
5,AC POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE BETTER
Most of the working condition of the frequency conersion system is lower than the rated speed of the work, the host machine noise and wear down, prolongmain- tenance and service life.
If the fan is also driven by frequency conversion, can significantly reduce the nosie of air compressor work.
|Exit pipe diameter
ENERGY-SAVING EFFECT OF TWO-STAGE COMPRESSION:
According to the engineering thermodynamics theory, it is the most economical for the compressor with isothermal compres-
sion.Two-stage oil-injection screw air compressor is designed based on the above theory, it fully improves the cooling function through oil injection during the two-stage compression, plus the inter-stage cooling, by ensuring the temperature is above the pressure dew point, it can be close to isothermal compression as possible, so as to achieve the energy-saving effect.
At the same time, due to low compression ratio of the two-stage airend, the “internal leakage”is largely reduced in the compression process compared with the single-stage compression airend with the same power and same discharge pressure.On the contrary, the diplacement is increased, which means that the efficiency is increased, and the specific power is reduced.
Compared with the ordinary two-stage permanent magnetic compressor on the market,Moair uses the two-drive and two-stage compres- sion, which directly avoids the power loss inside the gear set.
1,To reduce the bearing load, and improve the volumetric efficincy;
2,In the case of partial load operation, it can improve efficiency and become energy saving to a better extent.
3,The energy saving of two-stage screw air compressor is up to 15%-25% than that of the one-stage air compressor, which can save the considerable electricity fees every year.
Why choose us?
1.Q:What do you need machine and quotation?
A: According to capacity and factory size ,we can give you details.
2.Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A:We are factory.
3.Q:How do we pack machine?
A:Exporting wooden cases
A:Around 25-30 days after the receipt of your deposit.
|High Pressure Gun
|Paint Spray Gun, Washing Gun, Hopper Gun, Garden Gun
|Air Wrench Type:
|Pulse pneumatic wrench
|Pneumatic Drill Range:
|Degree of Automation:
What are the energy-saving technologies available for air compressors?
There are several energy-saving technologies available for air compressors that help improve their efficiency and reduce energy consumption. These technologies aim to optimize the operation of air compressors and minimize energy losses. Here are some common energy-saving technologies used:
1. Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Compressors:
VSD compressors are designed to adjust the motor speed according to the compressed air demand. By varying the motor speed, these compressors can match the output to the actual air requirement, resulting in energy savings. VSD compressors are particularly effective in applications with varying air demands, as they can operate at lower speeds during periods of lower demand, reducing energy consumption.
2. Energy-Efficient Motors:
The use of energy-efficient motors in air compressors can contribute to energy savings. High-efficiency motors, such as those with premium efficiency ratings, are designed to minimize energy losses and operate more efficiently than standard motors. By using energy-efficient motors, air compressors can reduce energy consumption and achieve higher overall system efficiency.
3. Heat Recovery Systems:
Air compressors generate a significant amount of heat during operation. Heat recovery systems capture and utilize this wasted heat for other purposes, such as space heating, water heating, or preheating process air or water. By recovering and utilizing the heat, air compressors can provide additional energy savings and improve overall system efficiency.
4. Air Receiver Tanks:
Air receiver tanks are used to store compressed air and provide a buffer during periods of fluctuating demand. By using appropriately sized air receiver tanks, the compressed air system can operate more efficiently. The tanks help reduce the number of starts and stops of the air compressor, allowing it to run at full load for longer periods, which is more energy-efficient than frequent cycling.
5. System Control and Automation:
Implementing advanced control and automation systems can optimize the operation of air compressors. These systems monitor and adjust the compressed air system based on demand, ensuring that only the required amount of air is produced. By maintaining optimal system pressure, minimizing leaks, and reducing unnecessary air production, control and automation systems help achieve energy savings.
6. Leak Detection and Repair:
Air leaks in compressed air systems can lead to significant energy losses. Regular leak detection and repair programs help identify and fix air leaks promptly. By minimizing air leakage, the demand on the air compressor is reduced, resulting in energy savings. Utilizing ultrasonic leak detection devices can help locate and repair leaks more efficiently.
7. System Optimization and Maintenance:
Proper system optimization and routine maintenance are essential for energy savings in air compressors. This includes regular cleaning and replacement of air filters, optimizing air pressure settings, ensuring proper lubrication, and conducting preventive maintenance to keep the system running at peak efficiency.
By implementing these energy-saving technologies and practices, air compressor systems can achieve significant energy efficiency improvements, reduce operational costs, and minimize environmental impact.
How are air compressors employed in the mining industry?
Air compressors play a crucial role in the mining industry, providing reliable and efficient power for various mining operations. Here are some common applications of air compressors in mining:
1. Exploration and Drilling:
Air compressors are used during exploration and drilling activities in the mining industry. Compressed air is used to power drilling rigs, pneumatic hammers, and other drilling equipment. The high-pressure air generated by the compressor helps in drilling boreholes, extracting core samples, and exploring potential mineral deposits.
2. Ventilation and Air Quality Control:
Air compressors are employed in underground mining to provide ventilation and control air quality. Compressed air is used to operate ventilation fans and air circulation systems, ensuring adequate airflow and removing harmful gases, dust, and fumes from the mining tunnels and work areas.
3. Material Conveyance:
In mining operations, air compressors are used for material conveyance. Pneumatic systems powered by air compressors are utilized to transport materials such as coal, ore, and other minerals. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic conveyors, pumps, and material handling equipment, allowing for efficient and controlled movement of bulk materials.
4. Dust Suppression:
Air compressors are employed for dust suppression in mining areas. Compressed air is used to spray water or other suppressants to control dust generated during mining activities. This helps in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, reducing the risks associated with dust inhalation and improving visibility.
5. Instrumentation and Control:
Air compressors are used for instrumentation and control purposes in mining operations. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic control systems, control valves, and actuators. These systems regulate the flow of fluids, control equipment movements, and ensure the proper functioning of various mining processes.
6. Explosive Applications:
In mining, air compressors are used for explosive applications. Compressed air is employed to power pneumatic tools used for rock fragmentation, such as rock drills and pneumatic breakers. The controlled power of compressed air enables safe and efficient rock breaking without the need for traditional explosives.
7. Maintenance and Repair:
Air compressors are essential for maintenance and repair activities in the mining industry. Compressed air is used for cleaning machinery, removing debris, and powering pneumatic tools for equipment maintenance and repair tasks. The versatility and portability of air compressors make them valuable assets in maintaining mining equipment.
It is important to note that different mining operations may have specific requirements and considerations when selecting and using air compressors. The size, capacity, and features of air compressors can vary based on the specific mining application and environmental conditions.
By utilizing air compressors effectively, the mining industry can benefit from increased productivity, improved safety, and efficient operation of various mining processes.
What are the safety considerations when operating an air compressor?
Operating an air compressor requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents, injuries, and equipment damage. Here are some important safety considerations to keep in mind:
1. Read the Manual: Before operating an air compressor, thoroughly read and understand the manufacturer’s instruction manual. Familiarize yourself with the specific safety guidelines, recommended operating procedures, and any specific precautions or warnings provided by the manufacturer.
2. Proper Ventilation: Ensure that the area where the air compressor is operated has adequate ventilation. Compressed air can produce high levels of heat and exhaust gases. Good ventilation helps dissipate heat, prevent the buildup of fumes, and maintain a safe working environment.
3. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including safety glasses or goggles, hearing protection, and non-slip footwear. Depending on the task, additional PPE such as gloves, a dust mask, or a face shield may be necessary to protect against specific hazards.
4. Pressure Relief: Air compressors should be equipped with pressure relief valves or devices to prevent overpressurization. Ensure that these safety features are in place and functioning correctly. Regularly inspect and test the pressure relief mechanism to ensure its effectiveness.
5. Secure Connections: Use proper fittings, hoses, and couplings to ensure secure connections between the air compressor, air tools, and accessories. Inspect all connections before operation to avoid leaks or sudden hose disconnections, which can cause injuries or damage.
6. Inspect and Maintain: Regularly inspect the air compressor for any signs of damage, wear, or leaks. Ensure that all components, including hoses, fittings, and safety devices, are in good working condition. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule to keep the compressor in optimal shape.
7. Electrical Safety: If the air compressor is electric-powered, take appropriate electrical safety precautions. Use grounded outlets and avoid using extension cords unless approved for the compressor’s power requirements. Protect electrical connections from moisture and avoid operating the compressor in wet or damp environments.
8. Safe Start-Up and Shut-Down: Properly start and shut down the air compressor following the manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure that all air valves are closed before starting the compressor and release all pressure before performing maintenance or repairs.
9. Training and Competence: Ensure that operators are adequately trained and competent in using the air compressor and associated tools. Provide training on safe operating procedures, hazard identification, and emergency response protocols.
10. Emergency Preparedness: Have a clear understanding of emergency procedures and how to respond to potential accidents or malfunctions. Know the location of emergency shut-off valves, fire extinguishers, and first aid kits.
By adhering to these safety considerations and implementing proper safety practices, the risk of accidents and injuries associated with operating an air compressor can be significantly reduced. Prioritizing safety promotes a secure and productive working environment.
editor by CX 2023-10-07